Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yes. This is Leisure Commerce Square, where I usually had my classes everyday.
Unfortunately today, a rare scene has occurred.
Fire.



Ya, maybe a lot of people are blogging about it now, cuz I saw a lot of people taking pictures. Why am I talking about it as well? Nothing special to talk about actually. Everyone just evacuate the building and lepak by the roadside. Guess I just don't want to waste the pictures that I snapped. A bit of chaos but it was eeeer..... fun? Choi! I don't know... but thank God for the minor fire, everything's fine. Me and the girls talk A LOT cuz we got nothing to do.






Anyways... it's nice to know... during this situation... people has been very caring to each other. My best buddy Joanne keeps on calling me and ask where am I and whether I'm at the safe place. This Marie and Petrina kept sms-ing people where were the safe places. Christy, Sushi, Kahyee and I stick together all the time. Although it's not some major tragedy or accident.. but... see... my friends are niceeeeeee.... haha! Love them. ;)





There's this lady kept telling us that the fire is under-control and everything is fine.
We waited for so long and it's 5pm... eh, going to jam soon at the LDP la.
So, ya.. me and the girls decided to just leave the place.




The end.







I have a strong feeling that Sushi will kill me soon.












Joanne Lim, you better stop laughing at my center parting hair.

Aight, see you guys around! :)

0 comments: