Saturday, September 20, 2008

Aaah~

Noticed the change huh? ;)


Okay, better not talk about that, I almost jumped out my condo today. Spent the whole afternoon to customize the whole thing and the system gone crazy! I almost lost my blog. Anyways, it's back and I thank God. Hallelujah.




You know what seems to be the problem I had recently??!


Not able to recognize people unless you are 2 meters near me!



Ya, my eyes sights are getting bad. But I can't seem to find the spec that I'm fancy with these days. Plus, I'm extremely broke. One day.. that day shall come. Hehe.


Tell you guys this story....


One day me, Kahyee and Joanne was at Sunway. I was talking with Joanne while we walk. Then I saw my opposite direction, there's this guy.. my bro's friend! Aihs, I paling hate this kinda moment wan, cuz you'll never know if this person will greet you back when you greet him. Okay, since I was talking, aaargh~ buat tak tau jer la.


I was so darn sure that it was my bro's friend, until one day I asked my bro and you know what my bro said? He said that guy is now at US studying.


......



Means?




OMG. Means... if that day, it happens that my mood is good, my 'friendliness adrenaline' rushes out of nowhere, I could have just go and say 'Eh....!! Hi! Long time no seeeeeeeeeee!!!'

You imagine what happen next la.


'Who da hell are you?'


Haha.



K la. Bye bye. I know I know... the header looks like a ghost. My bros my sis all told me that. The one on the left. But can you guys just ignore it? It's art... who cares...??! Haha. No la, I lazy to change d. Just assume, ASSUME it's art la k? Thanks. Love you guys! Bye.

0 comments: