Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We eyed you, Eye on Malaysia!

Actually during merdeka eve, I was at home... doing nothing. My friends too. I can't recall why.... a bit pathetic huh?


So the next day, I was like, hmm.... since it's public holiday, come on man, I don't wanna stay at home and talk to the walls.




I insisted in going to Eye on Malaysia, since 31st August is its last day at KL.





These were the monkeys who joined the trip.

Kahyee, Ykhiny, ME and Joanne.




So, we went by my Greeny Hulky. I wasn't quite sure about the direction on getting to this Titiwangsa, but I just hentam la. And when we were stucked at the traffic in front of Sungei Wang, I called up Paul and asked for directions.


Those 3 monkeys in the car... wah lau... bising like hell. I was talking to Paul, they get louder and louder, and when we passby a crowd by the roadside, they have this mini stage, someone was standing on the stage.... this guy:

Wilber Pan Wei Po.
He was singing and throwing his posters to the crowd.


He's a Taiwan singer, kinda huge in both Taiwan and Malaysia, but I'm not really fancy him la. Kahyee was like:' Pan Wei Boooooooooh!!" So loud so funny! Everyone in the car was so surprised. Quite buta to see this guy actually. Our view was so clear, pity those people in the crowd. Haha.



Okay, continue!



Then, ya, managed to reach there safely. Haha. Very very excited! RM15 per person... okay la, once in a while only wert.

Q-ing. Can't wait to get in there.
At the same time, we're praying that we don't have to share the cabin with strangers cuz the maximum ammount is 8 people per cabin.






See..... very nice wan k?
Bling bling around the cabin.
Nice~



After like 10 mins or so, finally we get our asses in the cabin! ONLY US! Wooohoo! Excited excited! The cabin was nice, looks kinda high tech, hmmm.... clean as well. It's dark inside, but after few seconds of investigation, we found the light button. Press ON. *ting* Lights! Yay!


Our friend Ykhiny, pity him. He has got this height phobia that he sreamed.... kinda loud during the first round. Haha! The cabin can swing wan man! Actually I was terrified a bit as well during the first few minutes, but was okay awhile after that. Hehe.



Grabbed from Kahyee's blog.
The wheel's colour change a lot!
See, we have different colours! Haha.





We're on the ride for 6 rounds I think. The KL city was.... hmmm... okay, not bad. After second or third round, we started to get a bit bored, so, take pitures la! Lotsa pictures I mean.





The cabin was heavier on one side when we took these pics.
It did swing a bit.
If it fells (choi!), we might land on lake or.... ground!





When we're on our last round, the cabin almost reach its stop, ironically... I saw my brothers, my sister, Paul and Aiwei waitting on the line! Haha! So cool... they were here too.




They joined the club too yo!
They had lotsa fun too I think. Haha.
Unfortunately, they share cabin with 2 strangers.... Waahaha!







We were waitting for my brothers and all..... therefore, we took pictures. Again, it's lotsa pictures I mean.



Hopping pics is a must.
Our culture. Haha!
Again with the different wheel colours....
Co-incidently. :)





Got my 'booya' hand sign. Haha!
Don't focus on my face please...
The expression.. aaargh.
I will try my best to get a better expression next time.
Kambateh-neh! Haha.




Oh, at the same time, we found Joanne's long lost twins.


I'm happy for her.








Wah, we hop like new babies just learnt how to hop you know. Keep hopping to get nice hopping pics. For half an hour or even more than that! I sweat like hell.... and get hungrier.


So, since my brothers and gang were done with the wheel, then we just stop la. Rest. Tak boleh tahan man. Hop like gila. Took a few normal pics and then say bye bye to Eye on Malaysia!


We might plan on the next trip to Eye on Malaysia at Melaka!









Boleh tahan la this trip.
:)

0 comments: