Saturday, September 6, 2008

Did you know...?

That the MAMEE nowadays doesn't come with the seasoning powder anymore? Ya... the salty powder or whatever you called it....



I remembered when I was in primary and high school, there must be someone whose crazy on this seasoning powder. Normally, I do add in. But, sometimes I'll try to avoid adding it in cuz what my mom told me when I was really young, that the powder contain MSG that can make your hair gone white and make your hair drop as well. Ou, my mom didn't said MSG, she'll said it's ajinamoto. Ajinamoto=MSG.


But whenever I was having it or someone else was having it.... There will be one person ask for the seasoning powder, cuz it was sooooooo darn yummy. And they can just eat straight away without the MAMEE, just pour the powder into their mouth. Gosh.... Wonder if they'd gone bald now. Haha.


Good ol' days. :)

2 comments:

Serious Andrew said...

that person is me.

Jean said...

Uuuuuuuh??? You are Mr. Cook??????