Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mysterious guy in MSN pic.

Nah, here you go... Haha!


This was my previous display pic in MSN. People... I mean.. A LOT of people has been asking me who the heck is the guy in this pic?


Haha. Okay, lemme tell you guys how does this pic came out.


I was photoshop-ing Joanne's face into Rihanna's body to try out if that hair style suits her. Okay, after done with hers.... I was thinking... Hey! Ya hor?! Why don't I try photoshop-ing my face to a person's body whose beside some celebrity?! Cool!


It took me awhile to think who should be beside me in the pic? Hmmmm...!! Mr Cook would be nice!


Okay, choose the easy one to be done. Then choose mine.... right angle.. right level of light... right expression. Not easy to do k? Haha.


So... there you go!


Me and Mr David Cook!


But... ya, as you can see if you zoom in, it has flaws. My picture quality wasn't good enough to paste in that pic, and the lacking of professional skills.... Ya, it's not perfect and is detectable for fakeness. Haha. I had a great time doing it anyways.


Will I be sue for using other's people pictures and put myself in?



Hmmmmm......

1 comments:

Rain said...

LoL.. well, look quite natural too huh?
tot is real one .. ekekeke !!! good job ye1~!!