Saturday, September 13, 2008

I was at Hawaii

See.


Ya, I'm in the toilet of my house. Can or not? :Þ


Look at that tanned skin.... my chest... Haaa.... Like I'm wearing bikini and got sun-burned from somewhere right? You must be thinking, hmmm... this Jean so happening ah? Mid term habis only straight away go enjoy d ah? HAHA.



You are so wrong man.



Mid term finish = assignment flood = busy like hell = mom cannot recognize me anymore



'I'm bringin' sexy baaaack. Yea!' Come on sing with me...



See.


Betul betul sexy like hell wei. Why la this happen to me.... sun-burned on the skin, I'm getting darker is hurtful for me already. But sun-burned with this kinda shape?!! The middle okay pulak. Ah! Doesn't look like bikini also. Why am I so stupid la. I only realise it when I get home...



Okay, how I get it...?



Sexy Tai Ka Jie Audrey. Ya was with her, Vaanan, Christy, Citra, Tun and Shafiq the whole afternoon. Oh no... it's from 10am to 6pm! Shooting for our Advertising project. I was the supporting actress only la. Haha. Very small part in the ad. See the singlet I was wearing? The back was cut-in shaped. Hence, the shape I got my back. Gosh.... I should have thought of wearing long sleeve instead.




Anyways, appart from the sun-burned.... I had a marvelous time with them. Lotsa laughters and gosh Tun Tun is so funny..... Vaanan drives like a maniac! Haha. Hmmmm... guess I'll just rock my sexy back la.



Oh pimples! Don't care la.
Have a nice weekend! :)


Come on sing with meeee.....~
I'm bringin' sexy back! Ya!

0 comments: