Friday, September 26, 2008

Raya Holiday

The other day I went to watch a Thai horror movie, damn lawak.


There's this scene.... where the main guy in the movies gets frustrated of the 'ghost' and sit at the center of the room and screaming, crying. And then the 'ghost' starts to mengamuk, and say:' ka taaa ki na nu. Ka taaa ki NA NUUUUU~' Actually I forget what the ghost said d la, come on, it's in Thai language k... Haha.

And then the whole movie just got english language subtitle. So, you know what was that ghost talking about? The screen shows:

'Fine me! Fine me!'

Ya, the ghost wanted the fella to fine him. Then the guy write a saman and fine him. Funny or not?



Eh, real wan k? Except for the paragraph before this.


_______________________________________________________


Tomorrow I'm going back my hometown. Yippeeeee! Taiping....~ aaah~ so nice! I'm going to become old woman again! Go back and relax. So coooool.....


Ou, I almost forget... my gila Puffy. Miss her!


BUT, Taiping now very keng d k... I heard there's cinema, Starbucks, Sushi King.... not bad d k. Upgrade d, not kampung anymore.




Okay, picture of the day. I copied a concept of an Incubus pic, very super duper nice. Of cuz mine was not as cool and as pro as the original one la.







So okay la, SELAMAT HARI RAYA! To.... eeer.... Fareeza... and..... eeer.... anyone else? Just Fareeza, the only malay read my blog. Argh. Ui, can't wait to go your house and makan rendang wei! Taiping somemore... Haha. So cool.


Bye~ ;)

0 comments: