Saturday, August 1, 2009

Backie!

Hey ya'll..... ssup?! HAHA

Yup, long time since the last update. My Taiping house doesn't have internet... sad case. Anyways, hey, I'm starting to miss Taiping already, cuz my life there is so bloody relaxing and I got nothing to worry!!


Okay, one thing I wanna talk about while I'm in Taiping. I know I'm really dark now and I had sun-burnt the first week I'm back in Taiping. And then there're people came up to me and ask if I'm 'Sawadeeka'. That Indian uncle ask: 'Eh you sawadeeka ah?' Urgh.... what the hell..... Know what's that means? It means that I'm Siamest. Lau eh, not sure if it's a good thing or not.


Oh I think I promised some Perhentian photos here! Anyways, some of you might already seen it in FB. Haven't? Go there and have a look la.... I lazy to upload here already.


BUT! There're some photos I'd like to share with ya'll which are not uploaded in FB because my face sucks in those photos but the story is nice to tell. Hehe...




Okay, there're four of us on the platform.
It was like 2 metres deep so it's nice to jump in!
The sea is so blue and so crystal clear that you can see the bottom.


But honestly, when I was swiming to that platform, it was kinda scary to look in the water cuz it was clear that under my feet are clorals and fishes! I was afraid to step on it and it looks like I was really in the middle of the sea! And my eyes hurt when they contacted with the sea water cuz it's bloody damn salty! Sometimes I did accidently swallowed the water and my throat hurts too!! It's so salty that when the water dried on our skin, it turned into salt! No exageration on this.





*Kaaaaabush~*
Haha! One ugly photo.
I was trying to make a 'bomb jump', but.. failed.


I remembered when I jumped in, my eyes hurt so bad, my throat too but it was fun. Again, I was afraid to touch the bottom, full of clorals!






One of the fun activities during the trip: snokerling.
Okay I'm ugly here too! But the reason I'm showing this photo is...
Can you see the fishes around us? A lot of them and they're not afraid of humans!


Snokerling is a must when you're there! Eh, I've seen Nemo up close man.... so cute! HAHA! Oh and.... a lot of baby sharks! No swimming skills require for this, don't worry, you can wear the safety jacket and float on the water and see the fishes!! Really really cool..... Oh and there's one time the uncle who drove the boat saw turtle in the middle of the sea and ask us to quickly see it. Then I saw Eng Hui and Joanne they started to dive in so fast, and I just followed... And, we saw penyu! 2 penyus! One is big and another... okay la the size. HAHA. The sea is deep though but the bottom is just one flat white ground, nothing else. No fish, no nothing! Like simen ground, super huge swimming pool with turtle in it. So, it wasn't as scary as the one with lotsa cloral on the bottom, although this is much deeper. We chase the turtle and damn they swam super fast in the water!




Okay, did you see Joanne was actually in the air, falling into the water?
She was actually jumping down from the top of that building!
I was waiting for my turn at the middle of the building.
So regret of not climbing up higher to jump!


Actually some random stupid girl caused me for not having my chance to jump down from the highest. She was so scared to jump down from the middle that everyone have to persuade her to jump, wait for like bloody 10 minutes! When I jumped down, I thought of climbing up the highest for second jump but the boat was leaving. Damn! Oh FYI, we're at the middle of the sea, kid you not! I wasn't wearing my goggles so I can't see the bottom, it was dark blue but Eng Hui told me it's like 3 or 4 stories high. Another scary moment! But the jumping, it's really really breath taking! Gonna go the highest next time!


And lastly...

This is a wallpaper I did with all of us jumping on the beach.
I love it! What do you think? ;)



Alright, enough now. Gonna try and update more now. My time table for new semester sucks big time!! Fingers cross for me that they're gonna change it into a better one. HEHE. Adios-a!

0 comments: