Monday, August 24, 2009

Shush shush shush you bloody sickening virus! SHUSH!

Me and Mei Yan went into the Media Hub in college today, a familiar male voice called out: 'Girls.....' Mr Shanker (spelled wrongly I think :Þ), the normally cool, unsmiling, non-expression male staff that usually handles everything there stopped us from proceeding.

'The college will be close for a week. So, byeeeeeeeeeeeee...~' And then both ends of his mouth stretch until the level of both of his eyes, one rare phenomenon..... he's smiling!

Ceh, of cuz he's happy la, cuz unlike us, he doesn't have to replace the holiday what. Dammit! Oh, don't get me wrong though, Mr Shanker's a nice guy, despite that he don't usually smile. He's always helpful though. :)


Lecturers and students are affected by the very very very troublesome H1N1 virus. I really hate it!! Gets in the way of my normal life. Grrr.... If it's a thing, I'll grab it and bite it!! Maybe ask Pet to bite also cuz she likes to bite.



Okay, Happy Holiday....? How much I hope I'm just dreaming and this isn't happening. :/

0 comments: