Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Can Get Old and Die Real Fast

....in The Sims la, but in real life too of cause, just the duration is like a few million times slower than in the game.

I'm always a super big fan of the game- The Sims. Played it since the first version, get all the expansion packs and play like crazy!

Recently I'm playing the second version but they already have the third version out! The version that I'm playing now is much more interesting than the first one of cause, and one of the thing that I can show you guys here is.... my tomb stone.

I built the house, have a good career (I ended up going to work with helicopter), and I never experience 'death' before. And suddenly one day, I'm old and I died. Now I'm creating another me again (I don't know why I just can't think of using other people's name) and move into the house again. And then I realized there's my tomb stone in front of my house! What's even worse is.... the dead me turned into ghost and haunt the current me that live in the house. I'm trying to capture the ghost of me but i waited waited... night after night... it never appear pulak. Better luck next time?

So, I'm gonna only show you my tomb stone for now. :)


Click on it for a larger and clearer view!
'Here lies Sheng Jean Ong'
See that? That's the tomb stone.
And the new me as you can see in the toilet (she's old already too) is clearing her bladder!


Maybe next time I'll show you the me ghost. Very stupid wan..... HAHAHA



p/s: For some of you out there, thanks for the concern. Love you guys! :)