Friday, August 7, 2009

P/S I Love You

Yup, great movie it is.


I remember first time Ykhiny told me to watch this and he promised us that we will sure cry. Well, the thing is.... I cried almost every romantic movie.

And then, when I finally got the movie, Kah Yee told me to prepare a box of tissue with me while watching the movie. I did prepared 2 tissues with me and boooooy...... it's so damn not enough!!! At the movie's 15th minute, I've already started crying.... and then the whole movie was soooooooo sad! Until near to the half of the movie, I decided to pause, took a long breath, and went to get a box of tissue, so that I won't have to trouble myself to look for any tissues around me.


Okay, gotta say, Gerrard Butler, the 300 guy.... he's hot in this movie man. The other Irish guy too.


So, if you happen to have this movie and wanna watch it, just remember to prepare A BOX OF TISSUE. Not just one or two tissues k? :)

2 comments:

Serious Andrew said...

good. it's nice, right?! although it's not the best, but, somehow still success to made u cry over n over again..

Jean said...

HAHAHAHAHA... I cried the whole movie..... XD