Friday, August 21, 2009

Massive Attack - Teardrop

Come on, seriously, nobody will ever ever ever EVER EVEEEEEEEEEEEER NOT FELL IN LOVE with this song! It's a song from the nineties and I've heard of it from a lot of movies and dramas but the only one that I could specifically recall was from Prison Break.


Seriously, go figure a way to get this song. Band/group name: Massive Attack, song name: Teardrop. They have this angelic voice lady as guest to sing in this song. Superb.


The original song with the original music video. But I gotta say the video kinda creeps me out, despite that it was such a beautiful song...




Today I was in my mood to search in Youtube for its live performances and I ended up opening a lot of tabs and waiting anxiously for the videos to load and kept blaming myself why I didn't watch these videos earlier? The live performances were..... OMG.... like watching people perform from heaven. There're too much of it cuz they have performances from the nineties to the latest, last year. I can't choose which was my most favourite one, so I decided not to embed any of it here. ;)


And then everyone starts to cover the song. So far, most of them, not too bad, some are good, some.... I can live with it..... But this, THIS!!!! OMG!!!! Spoil the beauty of the song! It sounded irritating and I'm just so sorry to say that he actually ruined the song. I'm sorry Mika fans, but I'm refering to his cover. His version is not even live, its studio recorded but man.... it really sounded terrible.




Lastly, the one video that actually gives me the idea of blogging about this song, when I watch this, my jaw dropped and I was like: I must show this to the world! This guy, bloody hell talented! It sounded even so much million times better than Mika's. The fact that he plays the guitar and sing AND do the percussion, man.... that was brilliant! That was super clever!




I always think that sometimes, people have their own personal perferences that I shouldn't use my blog to strongly persuade people to listen to the songs that I like. But this time I couldn't resist it. I hope you guys love it just like I did. Enjoy the song. :)

0 comments: