Saturday, August 1, 2009

I remember when my dad's mother passed away on April this year, my mom called us to tell us the sad news. We were expecting her to leave us anytime but when we heard the news, it's still shocking for everyone of us.

Last Saturday was her 100th day since the day she passed. My sister and brothers travel back to Taiping to pay their respects to her and I was already in Taiping for my semester break.

I came back to my BU home on Friday night, expecting to see my college friends again and start the new semester on Monday. I felt a lil' unfamiliar with the places and things around me in KL although I've been away for only one month and I feel like I'm gonna have to adapt to my life here again.

And then, yesterday evening, my dad called my sister. This time, it's my dad whose delivering the sad news of my mom's mother passed away few minutes ago. Again, we all were expecting that as well, but it's still shocking to us. I remember my mom cried so hard when our uncle, my mom's brother passed away last year. And then it was my dad, whom I never seen him shred a single tears before, cried when his mother passed. It's really heart broken to see either one of them to be in such saddening moment. I think I am going to see my mom break down again, oh god........ Haih.

Anyway, I'm going to be away again this time. Coming back on Wednesday I think. See you guys soon and don't worry, I'm okay. :)

3 comments:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

take care!

christy said...

take care ya.. may ur grandmother RIP! see ya in college

Jean said...

Thanks for the concern gals! :)